You are here
Matelac - satin-finish painted glass
Matelac is clear glass covered on one side by high-quality paint and acid-etched on the other side. Available in 20 trendsetting colors, the Matelac matte painted glass range is divided into three lines: The Classics (3 timeless colors), The Trendies (11 fashionable colors) and The Exclusives (6 unique AGC colors). MyColor by Matelac, AGC’s color-on-demand service, is available for orders of at least 200 m2 per color (contact your AGC representative for more information. The matte look of Matelac combines seamlessly with its glossy alter ego Lacobel. In the Lacobel and Matelac 2020 range, 14 colors are common to both finishes – enabling designers to play with combinations shade by shade. Matelac is also available in SAFE+ versions (EN12600).
- Durable material: walls, sliding doors and furniture will retain their original appearance for years.
- AGC’s manufacturing process guarantees a uniform and matte appearance, ensuring that the high-quality paint, industrially applied to the back of the glass, adheres flawlessly.
- Can be provided with SAFE+ film, delivering additional safety in case of glass breakage.
- All Matelac paints are environmentally friendly: they preserve indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
- Available in 20 standard colors. MyColor by Matelac, our color-on-demand service, is available for orders of at least 200 m2 per color.This option is not available for transparent and metallic colors.
- Furniture, partitions, standard and sliding doors, etc.
- Matelac combines beautifully with many other materials, including wood, steel and stone.
MY COLOUR BY MATELAC