You are here
Lacobel - the AGC range of painted glass
Lacobel is clear float glass covered on one side by high-quality paint. Available in 20 trendsetting colors, the Lacobel glossy painted glass range features an attractive palette of contemporary colors. The range is divided into three lines: The Classics (3 timeless colors), The Trendies (11 fashionable colors) and The Exclusives (6 unique AGC colors). MyColor by Lacobel, AGC’s color-on-demand service, is available for orders of at least 200 m2 per color (contact your AGC representative for more information).
The glossy look of Lacobel combines seamlessly with its matte alter ego Matelac. In the Lacobel and Matelac 2020 range, 14 colors are common to both finishes – enabling designers to play with combinations shade by shade. Lacobel is also available in SAFE and SAFE+ versions (EN12600), as well as an antibacterial version.
- Durable material: walls, sliding doors and furniture will retain their original appearance for years.
- AGC’s manufacturing process guarantees a uniform and glossy appearance, ensuring that the high-quality paint, industrially applied to the back of the glass, adheres flawlessly.
- Can be provided with SAFE/SAFE+ film, delivering additional safety in case of glass breakage.
- All Lacobel paints are environmentally friendly: they preserve indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
- Available in 20 standard colors. Other colors can be ordered via MyColor by Lacobel*, our color-on-demand service (at least 200 m2 per color). This option is not available for transparent and metallic colors.
- Furniture, wall coverings, standard and sliding doors, etc.
- Lacobel combines beautifully with many other materials, including wood, steel and stone.
MY COLOUR BY LACOBEL