You are here
Tinted Float Glass is a heat-absorbing transparent glass colored by adding traces of such metals as cobalt, iron and selenium to the raw materials of ordinary glass.
These tinted glass solutions create an attractive exterior appearance. The range offers high degree of energy absorption, thereby minimize heat passing through the glass. It reduces quantity of heat flowing into the building, lessens cooling load thereby induces energy saving.
Tinted float is available in an array of beautiful colors, including Bronze, Euro Bronze, Euro Grey, Dark Grey, Dark Green, Azur, Dark Blue, Privablue.
- Tinted to absorb energy from the visible light spectrum
- Increases interior comfort and reduces visual glare
- Low levels of light reflection
- Available in a range of environmentally friendly tinted colors
- Can be tempered, laminated, heat-strengthened, bent, same as clear float glass
- Use monolithically, or as part of an insulating unit
Ideal for use in entrances, storefronts, curtain walls, atriums, skylights, and interior designs.