You are here
Matelac T is a float glass that is acid-etched on one side (top surface) and coated with a high quality temperable paint on the other side. After heat treatment, Matelac T is a true enameled glass.
It is the first painted glass with a satin finish that processors can immediately cut and heat-treat at their processing plant.
The palette of 10 colours (same colour palette as Lacobel T) enables architects and designers to exploit the matching shades and contrasting surfaces. Fully dependable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, this versatile range opens up a wide choice of design possibilities.
AGC strongly recommends that Matelac T products should be processed by an AGC Certified Processor. This will ensure superior quality of processed glass and eliminate any negative risks for final customer. The complete list of Certified Processors with their contact details is available on AGC TAS website.
- Withstands thermal shock after tempering
- Unique smooth finishing due to the fine grain obtained through the acid etching process
- Color stability and UV resistant after glass is tempered
- Tempered Matelac T emit very low indoor emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Product shelf life of 24 months
- As glass is pre-painted, it allows processors to have flexibility and cost savings in managing production lines, orders and inventories
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications
- Furniture, table tops, shelves
- Wall covering: kitchen splashback, restaurant walls, hotels, shops, offices, showers
- Facade cladding: shop fronts