You are here
Float glass covered on one side with a high-quality paint that must be heat-treated. After heat treatment, Lacobel T is a true enameled glass.
Lacobel T is the first painted glass range that can be immediately cut and tempered by processors at their plant, simplifying the production process and accelerating the delivery times.
Available in 10 trendsetting colours, this glass is strong, safe and highly resistant to heat, thermal shock and UV so it’s suitable for both indoors and outdoors application.
AGC strongly recommends that Lacobel T products should be processed by an AGC Certified Processor. This will ensure superior quality of processed glass and eliminate any negative risks for final customer.
The complete list of Certified Processors with their contact details is available on AGC TAS website.
- Withstands thermal shock and is five times stronger due to the tempering process
- Smooth, uniform and glossy appearance, making it easy to install and maintain
- Product shelf life of 24 months
- Can be used indoors (furniture and wall covering) and outdoors (facades, spandrels) as it is UV resistant.
- Furniture: tables, shelves, writing boards, display units, glass retail stands
- Wall covering: kitchen splashback, restaurant walls, hotels, shops, offices, showers
- Facade cladding (shop fronts), spandrels