You are here
Lacobel is clear float glass covered on one side by high-quality paint. Available in 13 trendsetting colours, the Lacobel glossy painted glass range features an attractive palette of contemporary colours.
The glossy look of Lacobel combines seamlessly with its matt alter ego Matelac with the matt look. In the Lacobel and Matelac range, some colours are common to both finishes – enabling designers to play with combinations shade by shade.
Lacobel is also available in SAFE version complying to Grade A AS/NZS 2208:1996 norms.
- Durable material: walls, sliding doors and furniture will retain their original appearance for years.
- AGC’s manufacturing process guarantees a uniform and glossy appearance, ensuring that the high-quality paint, industrially applied to the back of the glass, adheres flawlessly.
- Can be provided with safety film, delivering additional safety in case of glass breakage.
- All Lacobel paints are environmentally friendly. They preserve indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
Internal use only:
- Furniture: tables, shelves, writing boards, display units, glass retail stands
- Wall covering: kitchen splashback, restaurant walls, hotels, shops, offices, showers
Anthracite Authentic (REF 7016)
Blue Shadow (REF 7000)
Classic Black (REF 9050)
Light Beige (REF 1015)
Luminous Blue (REF 5002)
Luminous Red (REF 1586)
Natural Brown (REF 7013)
Pearl White (REF 1013)
Pure White (REF 9003)
Sage Green (REF 8715)
Soft White (REF 9010)
Starlight Black (REF 0337)
Terracotta Red (REF 8815)