You are here
Mirox 4Green - Fully opaque lead-free mirror
In line with the company’s sustainable approach, AGC offers a premium mirror, Mirox 4Green. This product delivers the same high-quality performance as Mirox MNGE but stands out for its use of lead-free paints and its high opacity, making it ideal for backlit applications.
- Preserves indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
- Special double-layer paint providing excellent anti-corrosion protection for the silver layer.
- No added-lead paint: Contains only limited lead contamination (0.004% or 40 ppm) from other natural materials used for the production of the paint.
- Its opaque paint offers superior opacity, which is a key feature when the mirror is backlit using LED strips.
- Compatible with AGC’s FIX-IN bonding solutions which facilitates the installation process for the customer or fitter.
- Based on the same technology, Mirox 4Green is as easy to process as Mirox MNGE.
- Mirox 4Green mirrors are Cradle to Cradle Certified Silver.
Internal use only:
- Furniture: Partitions, tables, shelves, fixed and sliding doors for cupboards and wardrobes, display cases and glass boxes, etc.
- Wall cladding: Bathrooms, shopping malls, restaurants, schools, hotels, elevators areas, etc.
- Doors: Standard and sliding doors for interiors
- Mirox 4Green is highly recommended for backlit applications because it guarantees full opacity.