You are here
Glass with a neutral appearance
Stopray Vision-72T perfectly combines very high light transmission, and low solar factor, offering an excellent selectivity of 1.9.
- Its low light reflection guarantees an elegant neutral appearance.
- It matches very well with its annealed counterpart Vision-72 and delivers the same performance.
For a reduction of energy consumption in a double glazing unit, Stopray Vision-72T can be used in combination with Planibel G fasT - in position 4 - to reach an Ug value of 0.9 W/(m².K).
Stopray Vision-72T can be curved to offer flexibility in design, aesthetics and use.
This product is not available on the US market.
This coating must be heat-treated to reach its final performances and aesthetics.
|6| - 16 Ar 90% - 4||72||13||26||38||0.44||1.0|
LT: Light Transmission; LR: Light Reflection; UV: Ultraviolet transmission; EA: Energy Absorption; SF: Solar Factor.
- The | symbol indicates the position of the solar-control coating.
- The ¦ symbol indicates the position of a low-emissivity coating (iplus Top 1.1).
- The ! Symbol indicates the position of a low-emissivity coating (Planibel G)
The data are calculated using spectral measurements that are conform to standards EN 410 (1998).
The tolerance of published data with respect to photometric properties is +/- 3 points.
The U-value (formerly k-value) is calculated according to standard EN 673.
The emissivity measurement complies with standards EN 673 (Annex A) and EN 12898. The U-value tolerance is +/- 0.1W/(m²K).
This information is no evaluation of the risk of glass breakage due to thermal stress.