You are here
Sunlux Shadow - The most flexible solar control coating
Sunlux Shadow 20 (0Ag) coating offers a combination of high solar protection, unique silver aesthetic and great ﬂexibility. It can be used heat-treated, annealed and in a laminated version with coating against the PVB. It can be assembled in DGU or used as a monolithic spandrel, allowing the architect to implement the most creative solutions.
The modern silver appearance brings Sunlux Shadow 20 an extra value - it matches the recent trends in contemporary architecture. In combination with low-E glass iplus Solid, Sunlux Shadow 20 helps to maintain pleasant indoor temperatures while reducing air conditioning costs.
- Resistant solar control coating that can be used monolithic (glazing or spandrel)
- Can be assembled in double glazing unit (coating in position 2)
- Can be used in a laminated version with coating against PVB
- Can be used heat-treated or annealed
- Attractive silver aesthetic
Sunlux Shadow 20 coating has been developed for exterior applications in facades on all types of commercial buildings.