You are here
Planibel Pure Comfort 14
low-e pyrolytic coating for industrial applications
Planibel Pure Comfort 14 offers enhanced transparency with high light transmission and minimised reflected colour.Thanks to a special surface treatment - a unique technology of AGC Glass Europe - Planibel Pure Comfort 14 offers unparalleled scratch resistance resulting in easier maintenance and processing.
It is the perfect solution for industrial applications where condensation control and thermal performance are crucial (home appliances, commercial refrigeration, horticulture, heated glass and insulation).
- Enhanced transparency and neutral aspect
- Easy to process, no edge deletion needed
- The coating remains stable even when exposed to very high processing temperatures
- Unparalleled scratch resistance resulting in an “easy to clean” coating with a smooth surface
- The coating has enhanced electrical conductivity
Industrial applications only
|Planibel Pure Comfort 14||τv||ρv||αe||g||SC||Ug-Value|
|4 - 15 Ar 90% - |4||76||17||19||75.4710979328||0.87||1.5|
LT: Light Transmission; LR: Light Reflection; UV: Ultraviolet transmission; EA: Energy Absorption; SF: Solar Factor.
- The | symbol indicates the position of the solar-control coating.
- The ¦ symbol indicates the position of a low-emissivity coating (iplus Top 1.1).
- The ! Symbol indicates the position of a low-emissivity coating (Planibel G)
The data are calculated using spectral measurements that are conform to standards EN 410 (1998).
The tolerance of published data with respect to photometric properties is +/- 3 points.
The U-value (formerly k-value) is calculated according to standard EN 673.
The emissivity measurement complies with standards EN 673 (Annex A) and EN 12898. The U-value tolerance is +/- 0.1W/(m²K).
This information is no evaluation of the risk of glass breakage due to thermal stress.