You are here
Planibel G fasT
Toughenable pyrolytic coated glass
Special hard-coated, low-emissivity glass easily toughenable, for use in single and double glazing, in building applications.
- Prized for its ease of processing, Planibel G fasT offers 4 unique advantages:
- Toughenable with all types of tempering furnace
- Faster toughening process (compared with other low-e glass)
- Improved scratch resistance of the coating
- Cheaper toughening costs (shorter cycle time = improved capacity)
Its aesthetics and performance are identical to those of Planibel G
|Planibel G fasT||τv||ρv||αe||g||SC||Ug-Value|
|4 - 12 Air - |4||75||17||22||73||0.84||1.9|
|4 - 12 Ar - |4||75||17||22||73||0.84||1.6|
|4 - 15 Air - |4||75||17||22||73||0.84||1.7|
|4 - 15 Ar - |4||75||17||22||74||0.84||1.4|
|4 - 15 Ar 90% - |4||75||17||18||76||0.87||1.5|
|4 - 16 Ar 90% - |4||75||17||22||73.4613050396||0.84||1.5|
LT: Light Transmission; LR: Light Reflection; UV: Ultraviolet transmission; EA: Energy Absorption; SF: Solar Factor.
- The | symbol indicates the position of the solar-control coating.
- The ¦ symbol indicates the position of a low-emissivity coating (iplus Top 1.1).
- The ! Symbol indicates the position of a low-emissivity coating (Planibel G)
The data are calculated using spectral measurements that are conform to standards EN 410 (1998).
The tolerance of published data with respect to photometric properties is +/- 3 points.
The U-value (formerly k-value) is calculated according to standard EN 673.
The emissivity measurement complies with standards EN 673 (Annex A) and EN 12898. The U-value tolerance is +/- 0.1W/(m²K).
This information is no evaluation of the risk of glass breakage due to thermal stress.