You are here
AGC glass Europe offers a full service for display applications:
- A wide range of glass compositions down to 0.5mm for PCs, laptops, tablets, e-readers, smartphones, digital signage, interactive flat panel displays, anti-glare screens and protective screens, etc.
- Application of anti-glare treatment in-house
- A wide choice of processing options that can be done in its own facilities
A wide range of thin and extra-thin glass
AGC Glass Europe’s thin and ultra-thin glass is available in a wide range of compositions, thicknesses and dimensions for an extended range of applications.
AGC’s Falcon glass is a new type of alumino-silicate thin glass suitable for chemical toughening and produced by the very high quality, cost-efficient float process.
From mobile devices to high-performance assemblies in building and transportation, Falcon offers the highest performance at an affordable cost.
AGC’s TIREXtreme glass is a clear float glass with very high transmission in the near-infrared range, optimised for wave-guiding applications. This makes it the material of choice for any application dealing with near infrared and the perfect solution to implement infrared in-glass touch technologies in large displays.
AGC offers 3 ranges of anti-glare acid etched glass with different gloss levels for display applications:
• VRD (Verre à Réflexion Diffuse - Glass with Diffuse Reflection)
• LST (Low Sparkling Touch)
• NST (No Sparkling Touch)
Produced on extra-thin float glass, the aim of the anti-glare treatment is to reduce the negative effect of incident light by diffusing reflections. It confers anti-glare performance while offering optimal contrast and true colour rendering with controlled haze.
AGC Glass Europe has state-of-the-art processing equipment dedicated to display applications:
• processing of glass from 20’’ to 100’’,
• wide range of glass thicknesses: from 0.7 to 8 mm
• black band printing in white room conditions
• anti-fingerprint coating application, etc.