You are here
Matelac is clear glass covered on one side by high-quality paint and acid-etched on the other side.
The matt look of Matelac combines seamlessly with its glossy alter ego Lacobel. In the Lacobel and Matelac range, some colours are common to both finishes – enabling designers to play with combinations shade by shade.
Matelac is also available in SAFE versions (EN12600).
- Durable material: walls, sliding doors and furniture will retain their original appearance for years.
- AGC’s manufacturing process guarantees a uniform and matt appearance, ensuring that the high-quality paint, industrially applied to the back of the glass, adheres flawlessly.
- Can be provided with SAFE film, delivering additional safety in case of glass breakage.
- All Matelac paints are environmentally friendly: they preserve indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
- Available in 20 standard colours.
Internal use only:
- Furniture: tables, shelves, display units, wardrobe doors
- Wall covering: kitchen splashback, restaurant walls, hotels, shops, offices, showers