You are here
Lacobel T - toughened painted glass
Float glass covered on one side with a high quality paint that must be heat-treated. After heat treatment Lacobel T is a true enameled glass.
Lacobel T is the first painted glass range that can be immediately cut and toughened by processors at their plant, simplifying the production process and accelerating the delivery times.
Available in 10 trendsetting colours, this glass is strong, safe and highly resistant to heat, thermal shock and UV so it’s suitable for use indoors and out.
AGC strongly recommends that Lacobel T products should be processed by an AGC Certified Processor. This will ensure superior quality of processed glass and eliminate any negative risks for the final customer. The complete list of Certified Processors with their addresses and contact details is available on the right side of this page in the “Certified Processors” section.
- Withstands thermal shock and is five times stronger due to the tempering process so is suitable to many situations.
- Smooth, uniform and glossy appearance, making it easy to install and maintain.
- Can be used indoors (furniture and wall covering) and outdoors (facades, spandrels) as it is UV resistant.
- Lacobel products are Cradle to Cradle Certified.
- Furniture: tables, shelves, writing boards, display units, glass retail stands
- Wall covering: kitchen splashback, restaurant walls, hotels, shops, offices, showers
- Facade cladding (shop fronts), spandrels