You are here
Glassiled - LED-embedded glass
Light is not just a vital part of our everyday lives, but a major source of inspiration when planning workspaces, homes and commercial buildings. It drives architects and designers to seek out innovative modes of expression. Now you can harness the LEDs embedded inside Glassiled to open up whole new dimensions for your creativity. The LEDs (Light-emitting diodes) – either monochrome or RGB (red, green, blue) – are powered via a super-efficient, transparent conductive layer. Vision is not obstructed and the glass retains its primary function: transparency. And then, at the flick of a switch, you can illuminate your medium and transform it any way you wish. No longer a mere construction material, glass is now a vehicle for your unique creative powers!
- Customized design for each project.
- Pleasing, high-impact appearance : high luminosity and brightness.
- Invisible wiring: the glass retains 99% of its transparency, nothing to disrupt or spoil the design.
- Combination with other glass products possible to specify multiple functions : thermal insulation, solar protection, safety, design…
- Easy installation and maintenance of the electronics
- Low energy consumption and low operating costs
- Developed and manufactured by AGC (on a fully automated production line located in Belgium) in strict compliance with very high standards, conformance to European CE requirements for glass and electronic components
- Glassiled combines the best in glass and light, thanks to the winning combination of AGC and their partner SmartiWorks who develops electronic components and control systems
- Personalised and professional service during the design and installation, superb after-sales service
Ideal for exterior applications such as facades (hotels, apartment buildings, private companies, showrooms, shopping malls, leisure centres, sport stadium, artistic projects…) and interior applications such as partitions and balustrades.