You are here
Clearsight - enhance the view with antireflective glass
Clearsight is AGC’s exclusive anti-reflective glass. The special anti-reflective coating helps to minimise glare and reduces light reflection to just 0.8% – significantly lower than conventional float glass. When viewed from the outside, the glass appears highly transparent and does not reflect its surroundings. Objects behind the glass are more clearly visible and can be shown off to full effect. This makes Clearsight the ideal choice for applications where a high degree of transparency and minimal reflection are required.
- Significantly lower light reflection: 0.8% (4mm)
- Optimal vision and clarity
- Enhanced contrast for objects in display applications
- Abrasion resistance
- Environmental durability
- More light entering the building
- Can be laminated and used in IGUs
Clearsight can be used for internal and external applications: displays, shop windows, museums, stadiums, canopies, etc.
LT: Light Transmission; LR: Light Reflection; UV: Ultraviolet transmission; EA: Energy Absorption; SF: Solar Factor.
- The | symbol indicates the position of the solar-control coating.
- The ¦ symbol indicates the position of a low-emissivity coating (iplus Top 1.1).
- The ! Symbol indicates the position of a low-emissivity coating (Planibel G)
The data are calculated using spectral measurements that are conform to standards EN 410 (1998).
The tolerance of published data with respect to photometric properties is +/- 3 points.
The U-value (formerly k-value) is calculated according to standard EN 673.
The emissivity measurement complies with standards EN 673 (Annex A) and EN 12898. The U-value tolerance is +/- 0.1W/(m²K).
This information is no evaluation of the risk of glass breakage due to thermal stress.