You are here
Artlite - silk screen-printed and digitally printed decorative glass
Artlite glass features one surface covered with permanent decorative designs created either by depositing enamel on the glass using a silkscreen printing process (Artlite Silkscreen) or by digital printing (Artlite Digital). After printing is finished, Artlite glass is toughened. This not only strengthens the glass and makes it into a safety glass, but also makes the image resistant to ageing, moisture, abrasion and UV radiation. Artlite enables countless design options. For example, you can include your own image, drawing, logo and lettering.
Artlite products are the perfect complement to Colorbel products.
- Unlimited colour options: you can choose from RAL colour standards, metallic shades, matt or glossy enamels. Custom colours can even be developed upon request.
- Custom designs: imagine and create your own geometric patterns or designs.
- Adjustable light and energy performance for combined functionality: you can reduce air conditioning requirements by limiting overheating, and you can optimise visual comfort by reducing sun glare.
- Conforms to standards EN 12150 (for toughened safety glass), EN 14179 (for heat-soaked toughened safety glass) and EN 1863 (for heat strengthened glass).
- Artlite can be assembled in insulating glazing (Thermobel) or laminated glazing (Stratobel/Stratophone).
- Facade design: curtain walls, structural glazing, balustrades, spandrels, etc.
- Protection from solar radiation: external blinds, louvres, canopies, etc.
- Interior design: partitions, wall cladding, doors, banisters, balustrades, flooring, etc.
- Privacy (full or partial silkscreen printing)
- Urban furniture and transportation shelters (trains, trams, buses, coaches, etc.)