You are here
Anti-Fog - Anti-condensation coating
While highly insulated windows deliver comfort and energy savings, the more we insulate our homes and windows, the greater the likelihood of external condensation forming. Anti-Fog (AF) is a coating specifically developed to be used on the outer pane of the glazing unit to prevent condensation issues. Harnessing its years of expertise in coating technologies, AGC is the first glassmaker ever to successfully combine this special pyrolytic anti-condensation coating with a magnetron thermal insulation coating in a single pane of glass. This two-in-one solution delivers excellent insulation performance while preventing condensation from forming. AGC’s Anti-Fog products make your living space more comfortable while ensuring a clear view of the outside world.
- Anti-condensation with single-coated glass: Planibel Anti-Fog
- Double-coated products: iplus 1.1-AF, Energy N-AF, ipasol neutral 70/37-AF and Stopray Vision 72-AF
- The anti-fog coating ensures a strikingly clear view of the outside world since the glass does not become cloudy.
- The anti-fog coating significantly reduces haze.
- Planibel Anti-Fog does not need to be heat treated to activate the coating. It provides the same anti-condensation performance in both annealed and heat-treated versions.
Only suitable for residential applications.