You are here
iplus - Energy-efficient glazing
The ‘plus’ in our iplus range equates to high thermal insulation, high solar gains and high light transmission. Perfect for home or apartments where the principal purpose is to take in as much light and energy from the sun as possible, these neutral-looking low-emissivity coatings saves energy and money, and provides a more comfortable living space.
The iplus coatings also benefit from its durable surface resists scratches and handling, making it easy to process for industrial applications like ovens and refrigerators.
The products in the iplus range provide a wide range of functions:
- Thermal insulation, keeps the warmth inside during the winter, without compromising on natural light.
- Solar control, prevents overheating and maintains excellent thermal insulation (iplus EnergyN)
- Anti-condensation with single-coated (iplus AF) or double-coated products (iplus AF Top and iplus AF EnergyN)
- High thermal insulation which has a positive impact on energy savings, comfort and the environment (iplus Top 1.1, iplus Advanced 1.0, iplus Twin Top, iplus LS)
- Versions compatible with the tempering process (iplus Top 1.1T, iplus Advanced 1.0T, iplus LST, iplus EnergyNT) to improve glass safety
Especially suitable for residential applications, iplus coatings are also useful for industrial applications.
|4| - 14 Ar 90% - 4 - 14 Ar 90% - |4||75||17||19||61||0.7||0.7|
|4| - 15 Ar 90% - 4||65||25||26||41||0.47||1.0|
LT: Light Transmission; LR: Light Reflection; UV: Ultraviolet transmission; EA: Energy Absorption; SF: Solar Factor.
- The | symbol indicates the position of the solar-control coating.
- The ¦ symbol indicates the position of a low-emissivity coating (iplus Top 1.1).
- The ! Symbol indicates the position of a low-emissivity coating (Planibel G)
The data are calculated using spectral measurements that are conform to standards EN 410 (1998).
The tolerance of published data with respect to photometric properties is +/- 3 points.
The U-value (formerly k-value) is calculated according to standard EN 673.
The emissivity measurement complies with standards EN 673 (Annex A) and EN 12898. The U-value tolerance is +/- 0.1W/(m²K).
This information is no evaluation of the risk of glass breakage due to thermal stress.