You are here
Mirox MNGE - Mirox New Generation Ecological mirrors
Rising to the demand for advances in resistance, processing and performance, this new generation of ecological mirrors stands out for its copper-free metal coating, the use of low-level lead paints and its high resistance to corrosion.
- Easy to clean and highly resistant to harsh cleaning products.
- Available in a SAFE+ version: this is a safety film applied to the back of the glass (uniform) which ensures safety (comply with EN12600)
- MNGE mirrors are Cradle to Cradle Certified
- Preserves indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde
- Can resist up to 80°C (for uniform heated volumes)
Internal use only: used in a myriad of functional and internal decorative applications such as wall cladding, wardrobe doors and furniture, and has a long lifetime for normal humid environments (kitchen, bathrooms, etc.).