You are here
FIX-IN - Professional Glass Bonding Solution
In constant pursuit of giving professionals an all-in-one solution for all their décor and design needs, AGC has used its extensive experience to offer a way to make installation easier. Perfect for different bonding and fitting needs in interior applications, the FIX-IN glass bonding solution for design glass includes silicone adhesive and the appropriate primer and surface activator.
The beauty lies in the fact that this bonding system is invisible, offering a smooth appearance. Better still, it comes with a 5-year warranty against paint discolouration, peeling or cracking on the back of the glass when used with Mirox, Lacobel and Matelac and up to 10 years when used with Lacobel T and Matelac T.
Where can you buy these products? Go to www.agc-store.com or ask your glass processor.
- The full FIX-IN system consists of five products:
- FIX-IN PR: wall primer for use on porous surfaces prior to applying FIX-IN SL
- FIX-IN SA: surface activator, to be used on AGC’s SAFE(+) film prior to applying FIX-IN SL
- FIX-IN AT: double-sided adhesive foam tape, as spacer and for initial tack
- FIX-IN SL: interior application silicone adhesive
- FIX-IN TU (-T): touch-up paint for small scratches on painted Lacobel(T) and Matelac (T) glass that might occur during installation or processing of the glass
All products have been tested with various substrates including tiles in case of refurbishment.
Important: All FIX-IN products must be stored and handled in compliance with the latest version of the AGC Installation Guide for interior glass, as well as the product’s technical data sheets. Any local requirements and regulations must also be followed.